I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for. Jeremiah 29:11 (MSG)
Knowing the truth - that God knows everything in your life, can either be very disturbing or very comforting. It depends on your relationship to Him, whether you're trying to fool Him or not.
Have you been acting as if God is totally unaware of your life in any of these five areas?
- God know your faults and failures, but he still loves you unconditionally.
- God knows your feelings and frustrations, and he sees your hurt more than anyone else can.
- God knows your future, so he can tell what you need to know.
- God knows your fears, and he wants you to hand your worries over to him.
- God knows your faithfulness because he sees every good thing you do.
The fact that God knows everything is a tremendous motivator for me to live a godly life. I realize that nothing in my life is in secret; nothing I face will hinder his ability to help me; nothing that is to come will catch him by surprise; nothing I fear will be too big for God's strength; and nothing I do in his name is ever done in vain.
God says, "I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for." (Jeremiah 29:11, MSG)